Experience as a counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor
Janette has been working as a counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor since 1986 in private practice and in organizations.
She has also worked as a Clinical Manager at an Alcohol and Drug program, Directed Programs for Domestic Violence, Homelessness and Re-integration throughtout New Zealand and recently in Seattle.
She is experienced in the provision of counselling and psychotherapy for adults with complex issues, which may include: Depression, Anxiety and Stress, Trauma, Abuse, Addiction, Grief, and Personal Relating issues.
Janette is registered with ACC to provide counselling and psychotherapy for those who have suffered mental injury from sexual abuse or physical injury.
- Advanced Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Certified Transactional Analyst
- MSc Psychotherapy
- Clinical Supervisors Certificate
- Eye Movement Desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) - Masterclass
- New Zealand Associatiopn of Psychotherapists
- Registered Psychotherapist with PBANZ
- International Transactional Analysis Association
- DAPAANZ Registered Practitioner
- DAPAANZ Accredited Supervisor
- EMDR - member
Please don't hesitate to contact Janette if you require any further information.